New Hampshire Escrow license

Requirements for

New Hampshire Escrow


New Hampshire Escrow Changes to Lender License

New Hampshire Requires Escrow companies to be Licensed

New Hampshire Escrow licensing: New Hampshire requires companies to be licensed as an Escrow company. Companies must also still comply with federal, state and local laws. Other licenses or permits may be required depending on the nature of each particular business.

Certificate of Authority

With certain limited exceptions, a New Hampshire Certificate of Authority is required if a company does business in New Hampshire regardless of where the company is located.

A certificate of authority (also known as a certificate of registration) is a document that the State of New Hampshire requires companies not incorporated in New Hampshire to obtain before “transacting business” within the state borders of New Hampshire.

License Fees

The filing fee for getting licensed as an Escrow company in New Hampshire is: Call for a free quote.

The filing fee for a foreign limited liability company to register a New Hampshire Certificate of Authority is $100.

The filing fee for a foreign corporation to register a New Hampshire Certificate of Authority is $100.

Do you want to check on other states’ requirements for obtaining a New Escrow license? Click here.

Call Now to discuss the best filing options for getting your New Hampshire Escrow licenses!

Free Consultation – Call Now 888-315-0805

Want to verify if an existing company is licensed in New Hampshire as an Escrow company?Click here.